Saturday 28 March 2009

Ueno Kouen 上野公園

Todays my Da ge's birthday went eating indian curry with (Nan/Nun)<-Apiece of roti pranta like thingy. Third time going there. It Was Delicious its at nishi-nipori.So Sry i Had forgotten to take some pic so there are no photo of that shop. Now...I will get those Ueno Kouen photo's up on my blog? Like 花見(HaNaMi)<<---Means sitting around drinking, see some sakuras and HAVE FUN~
Another thing....I formatted my pc and my photoshop install went missing Sry for not editing @.@~ take a look LOL


Thats Sitting around LOL


Somthing like having fun.....


Ok Thats my mainpoint Looking at the SaKuRas?
(Its The Pinkest In Ueno LOL)


Ok im a lil wrong about Sitting Around..


Who Is This Fat Guy LOL.!


Its a whole tree pic of Sakuras


About Half Branch and Flowers


Its The Trunk.I know U knew it Was I trunk LOL.


After walking and taking photos went to a お寺 (Japanese Temple)


ITS THE GONG!

Last 1 of The Pics (Not From Ueno)

Its Around My Neighbourhood....

Hope U All Enjoyed It All!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melvin

    You look so different from last time. "Zhang Da" le yo... Really enjoyed your posting from Japan

    ReplyDelete